HP printers are one of the well known brands and are used by most of the people around the globe. These printers face problems at times which may be due to any reason, which can be the result of many issues. However hp printer help is provided by the hp printer customer service by their technical experts to solve all the issues.
HP printer error code k209 can be due to the various issues, but the most common among them is when the new cartridges are installed. It is because due to the alignment failure, which results in no print and no display. This is not so serious error and can be resolved with the help of hp technicians by contacting on hp printer support phone number (+1-844-585-4821).
Steps to fix HP printer error code k209
In order to solve hp printer problems, it is essential to troubleshoot by following some simple steps, the same is to be followed for fixing HP printer error code k209.
- The first step is to make the path for cartridges clear without any obstructions which can be done by following two simple methods.
- In this method, it should be checked if there is any paper jam, by removing power cord from electrical outlet and opening rear access door.
- Check if there are any obstructions or paper jammed.
- Now slowly pull the paper so as to prevent from the device from the printing mechanism.
- Then place the rear access door correctly in its position and connect the power cord.
- In this method, it should be checked if there is any paper jammed in the front side of the printer.
- First power cord need to be disconnected and cartridge access door need to be opened.
- If there is any paper jammed gently remove it and try to pull out paper slowly without destroying the mechanism.
- Now place the access cartridge door and connect power cord perfectly.
- In the second step partial reset need to be performed by turning off the printer with power button and disconnecting the power cord from device. Then reconnect and test by printing if issue is resolved.
- The third step involves removing and reinstalling the cartridges in the following way.
- First turn off the printer then open cartridge door and ensure that carriage moves to extreme right side. If it does not happen turn off and make it done.
- Now disconnect power cord and slowly by pressing down remove one cartridge. Now check if any damages are present along with the obstructions.
- Then replace them ensuring their positions as tri-color on the left and black on the right.
- Now reconnect power cord and start printing to check the issue.
All the above mentioned steps when followed properly will solve the issue without any difficulty. However if issue still persists take the help of hp printer support number just need to dial on hp printer support phone number (+1-844-585-4521). The technical experts will definitely provide hp printer help to solve the issue.