HP the leading manufacturer is launching various devices with upgraded technologies in it. Users all around the world are showing interest to use only latest upgraded designed devices may it be printers, scanners or note books or laptops. Apart from these they provide excellent hp laptop customer service, fax services along with the technical support by team of experts. HP laptop tech support is provided by the professionals who have hands on experience.
HP Chrome book comes across various types of issues, but among all of the Chrome OS is missing or damaged is the serious error. The big problem faced by users with this error is that it will not warn the users by a warning message, but attacks directly. To identify this problem user need to observe if the device is being shut down or even restarting very frequently or not. In order to fix Chrome OS missing or damaged error users can consider hp laptop help which can be availed simply by contacting on hp laptop support number (+1-844-335-9333).
Steps to resolve Chrome OS is missing or damaged error
Chrome OS missing being a serious error, it is necessary to recover in order to avoid any inconvenience in the future. Here are the steps to perform which will help in resolving the issue.
- The first step is to save all the important data required from the chrome book. In order to perform this there is a requirement of separate computer with easy access to chrome browsers.
- It is also best idea to save the data to the SD card or USB drive.
- Once the data is saved the next process will be of working with the special tools.
- Now it is also essential to download Chrome book recovery utility in another device.
- This extension need to be downloaded as it helps the users throughout the process of fixing the error.
- This should be launched near the creation of recovery media that can be used for transferring both data along with the settings.
- While working with the storage device and moving settings into the recovery media utility, it is utmost important to follow the instructions carefully so that no mistake happens.
- The next step involves with resetting the data of the chrome book, but care should be taken that all the data is saved before starting the reset process.
The above steps when performed carefully in order without jumping from one step to the other then the issue resolves. In case if the issue still persists even after performing the above trouble shooting steps perfectly, then the best thing is to approach hp laptop support. When the same issue is discussed with the technical experts on hp laptop support number (+1-844-335-9333), definitely a correct solution to the issue is provided. The solution is solved either on phone or will be sending a technician to door step to provide the assistance instantly.