HP the popular manufacturer also manufactures laptops, PC’s, scanners apart from the printers. HP provides the best technical support services to help its users regarding any issues. HP laptop help is always provided by the professionals by simply dialing on hp laptop support number (+1-844-335-9333). However, hp laptop customer service is available for 24 x 7 where the assistance is provided immediately for all the problems.
HP Chrome book users will face the worst situations due to the network issues, which will irritate the users. Though most of the applications are also available to use in offline mode still network is needed for various other purposes. So, it is required to correct the HP Chrome Book’s internet connection for using it only with few simple steps.
Process to fix HP Chrome Book’s internet connection
HP Chrome book will be working perfectly if the internet connection is in proper way. With the help of simple steps Chromebook online settings can be reset. The following are some of the simple solutions that help to fix HP Chrome book’s internet connection.
- In the first step it is essential to check the WiFi connection, whether it is connected or not.
- It is necessary to check if the password as been changed or not through HP Chrome Book support.
- Now go to the “Settings tab” in the chrome and click on the network name that is required to connect.
- Then click on the “Configure” button that is present just on the pop-up window.
- The type the new password which a user likes to keep.
- Then need to click on the “connect” button present on it.
- In the second step, Google’s diagnostic tool needs to be run.
- It is necessary to check if the network is connected or not, through Google’s Chrome connectivity diagnostic application which is specifically designed only for Chromebook.
- It is most essential to make sure that the chrome book is updated one.
- Then check the DNS server along with the internet traffic whether blocked by a captive portal or not.
The next solution to solve this issue is by rebooting everything, which are chrome book along with the router and modem. It should follow the order of modem, router and at the last chromebook.
The next solution to resolve this problem is by checking the other computers also. It can be checked by establishing the network connection to another device through its wireless network. In case if the other device is capable of working with the help of WiFi, then the issue lies in Chrome book only.
The above are the solutions, to solve the issue of HP chrome book’s internet connection. HP laptop tech support is always provided by the professionals in case if the above steps do not solve the issue. HP laptop support is available by simply calling on hp laptop support number (+1-844-335-9333). So the users can either consult professional hp technical experts or perform above steps to solve the issue.