Get Your HP Computer Blue Screen Errors Repaired
If you are facing the blue screen error on the device then you can dial the HP computer support number and get the reliable solution from the experts. The experienced staffs are working in the HP support service so they provide the best solution to their customers. The HP computer support is available at round the clock so you can contact the expert anytime you need whether day or night. The HP support experts provide the right solution to fix any kind of the blue screen error problem on the HP device. With the help of the HP tech support number +1-844-585-4521, you can fix the technical issues quickly on your device.
How to fix the blue screen error during the upgrade
If you are facing any issues during the window upgrade then you can follow the below –given steps to resolve the blue screen error on the desktop which is offered by HP computer help support expert. When the blue screen problem occurs on the desktop then the computer will roll back some changes and then restore the old version of the operating system automatically. You can fix the issues when trying to upgrade the system. You can contact the HP tech support number and get the step-by-step solution from the technician.
- First Uninstall unwanted apps you installed on the desktop
- Remove the non-essential hardware in the desktop during the upgrade
- Then re-download the upgrade files that help to again upgrade the operating system
- Clean the installation- when the blue screen issues occur during the system upgrade you can delete all the software and start fresh with the copy of OS.
- To do the clean window 10 installations and follow the below mentioned steps
- First, start the device with the installation media of USB-bootable
- Then hit on the next button
- Not click on the install button
- Select the link of “I don’t have the product key” to skip the following steps.
- Then accept the option of the license term and select the next button
- Click the operating system you need to install on your desktop
- Select the custom install window only option
- Delete primary partition with the installation of OS
- Hit on the next button
- Now follow the on-screen steps to complete the process
Once the window 10 installations are completed then you should reinstall all the software and restores the documents, and filed from the system backup.
Get instant solution from HP computer support
You are facing the blue screen error on your computer and then you should undo some changes on the desktop that fix this issue. You can also choose the best HP computer repair service to fix the technical errors on the computer at the affordable price. The HP computer support number is right choice to contact the certified technician for fixing the blue screen issues. You can call the HP tech support number +1-844-585-4521 and get the reliable and effective solution from the experts.