HP LaserJet printers are popular due to quality prints they offer along with accuracy. HP is a well known brand all around the world due to the updated devices they offer along with the best services. This manufacturer helps their customers with a team of professionals who are ready to resolve all hp printer problems. It is simple to take the hp printer help by calling to experts on hp printer support phone number (+1-844-335-9333).
HP Laser Jet Pro M1132 Error E8 is one of the errors caused in the printers, this arises when there is an issue in the scanner carriage. As soon as the carriage movement starts users can observe that printer starts responding to the E8 light error automatically. Apart from this there are many other reasons which cause this error. Some of the reasons are listed below:
- In case if the software is not regular even then this error is found.
- If visible breakage is observed in the scanner motor even then this error occurs.
- The issue can also be within the motor, and at that place mechanism may be implicated.
- It can also be due to breakdown of mechanical parts of the device.
Process to resolve HP Laser Jet Pro M1132 Error E8
Though calling to the technical experts for hp printer support will make the users to follow the apt guidelines, here is the step-by-step process to resolve the issue. Even these steps are guided by the hp technical professionals, which can be done on the own by the users after reading them.
- The first step in the process involves with taking the printer into the light so, that cleaning can be done properly.
- Users need to make sure that they carry alcohol, screw driver along with a clean cloth for the cleaning purpose.
the printer by removing outer and inner covers.
- Then it is required to remove ink cartridge, unlock it by holding handle, so that it can be easily pulled out.
- Now move on to the roller, then unclip it from its holder and clean it with the cloth that is immersed in alcohol and leave it to dry for some time. So that all the dust is removed from the rollers.
- Once it is dried need to place in its position by just using clip setting them correctly will give a distinct click.
- Then printer sideways are required to turn properly and just check with the jack to pull it out by unscrewing the nuts to remove it.
- Once cleaning of roller, jack and the cartridges is completed, they need to be reinstalled in their positions perfectly.
- Now, just close the covers of the printers back and start to check if the issue continues.
- In case if it continues, look at the scanner drive gears, it is advised by the hp printer support team to apply oil on them to function properly.
- Now again turn on the printer and check if the issue continues.
All the above steps when done perfectly will resolve hp printer error. However, the issue can also be solved by approaching on hp printer support phone number (+1-844-335-9333) in easier way.