Technology has facilitated us in every field of life. One of the facilities that technology has given is the connection to different devices. You can connect your PC or laptop to a monitor or HDMI TV as a source of primary display or secondary display. Because we need to connect our computer to multimedia or projector to present something, you can also make family time fun by connecting your laptop to HDMI TV and use all thrilling apps and features of Laptop on your TV. The joining of an HP laptop to HDMI TV is quite easy. It takes less than 5 minutes to set up for a secondary connection. You need to know a little about the display and audio set up.
You can also contact on HP PC support number. Look at the graphics card of your laptop you will see it has more than one connector by using specific connecting points you can connect your computer to TV through an HDMI connection. It is mainly concerned with two setups to let us discuss them one by one.
- Display/ visual set up
- Audio setup
Display/ visual set up:
So, if you want to connect your laptop to television via HDMI connection then follows the steps given below for display setup
- go to HP desktop and shut down your laptop.
- Turn your TV off.
- Connect an HDMI cable between the laptop and TV (display)
- Turn on the TV(screen) and select the HDMI as the input source
By following the steps mentioned above, you can easily connect your laptop to the TV.
Now, let us discuss the audio set up that how can to hear the stuff of laptop on your TV or in other words you can say on your display.
- Select HDMI as default audio device in windows vista.
- HP PC tech support recommends attaching analog speakers to your display to hear the sound on your screen.
- Use following steps to set HDMI as your default audio.
- First of all Right-click the volume icon on the taskbar.
- Then click playback devices
- On the Playback tab, click HDML
- If HDMI is not present then click Realtek HDMI output
- Click set default
By following these simple steps, you can set HDMI as your default audio device and enjoy a good volume on your display. Audio and visual setups are same for both HP laptops and HP computer support.
Click ok and start using your TV as a secondary source for viewing your computer’s stuff. To get any HP PC help, you can either contact your server or go to the hp desktop troubleshooting and search there how to connect your HP laptop or PC to TV through HDMI connection.
It is in fact quite easy to connect your laptop to your TV via HDMI it only requires visual and audio setups that you can quickly do by following setup tips given above. So; get HP computer support through HDMI to connect your laptop to a secondary display source.