If you are someone who is using an HP laptop and you have noticed that it takes a lot longer for it to boost. Is hp printer printing slowly? This does not mean you should buy a new printer or replace it. It is quite normal for a printer to start slow over time because of the number of excess programs and files it collects over time. Dust can be a cause of a slow printing. Sometimes we simply forget to update our software. An HP printer can start working efficiently again with just a few tricks and changes to its settings.
Here are some steps you can take to increase the performance of your laptop:
Step no. 1: Kill programs, processes, and apps that are running in the background
To increase the printing performance, you need to go for hp printer repair service—you have to kill the programs, processes, and apps that you do not use.
You can also uninstall programs that you do not use the following method:
- Go to “Start” menu
- Click on the “Control Panel” on the right side and a window will pop-up
- Click on “Uninstall a program” at the bottom left of the options displayed
- Inspect and uninstall a program that you do not use
This will greatly increase the performance of your HP laptop.
Step no. 2: Run anti-virus programs and adware cleaners
The next easy step you can take to increase the performance of your HP laptop is to run anti-virus programs. Viruses can easily decrease the performance of a laptop in a matter of hours. Hence, it is important to install and run anti-virus programs such as Malwarebytes, AVG etc. These programs have free versions, but it is recommended to use the premium versions for better protection since anti-virus can damage the drivers. Contact the hp printer tech support service or to get hp printer help.
Using adware cleaners is another great way of getting rid of viruses that come from browsers. Run adware cleaner such as AdwCleaner from Malwarebytes or other similar adware cleaners to clean your HP laptop from adware, PUP, browser Hijackers etc.
Step no. 3: Run System File Checker and DISM
- It is very easy, here’s how you do it:
- Open Command Prompt, and run as admin.
- In the command prompt, write “sfc /scannow” without inverted commas. The sfc and /scannow are separated by a space.
- Press enter and the System File Checker will check for corrupted files.
- To replace these corrupted file use DISM.
- Again, open Command Prompt.
- Write “dism.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth” without inverted commas.
- Press enter and it will scan corrupted files and replace them through the Internet.
Check if the performance has increased.
Step no. 4: Change your browser
Browsers like Chrome and Firefox take up a lot of RAM. Experiment with different browsers and see which one works most efficiently with the RAM you have.
Step no. 5: Stay up-to-date
Keep your anti-virus, your drivers, and your Windows up-to-date for optimal performance. If you are still face problems, especially for your HP printer, then call at the hp printer support phone number (+1-844-585-4521).
Step no. 6: Stop synching with OneDrive
OneDrive can greatly reduce the performance of the laptop. Consider stopping the synch:
- Click on Windows Explorer
- Right click on OneDrive
- Click on “OneDrive folders to synch”
- Uncheck “Synch all files and folders”
Step no. 7: Change your power plan
Here’s how you can change it:
- Open “Start” menu
- Go to “Control Panel”
- Go to “Hardware and Sound”
- Click on “Power Options”
- Choose “Balanced” for good performance and good energy. Choose “Power Saver” to save energy and reduce performance or choose “High Performance” to get the highest performance by using more energy.
Pick the one that will better increase the performance of your HP laptop. Also, you can contact hp printer tech support phone number (+1-844-585-4521)