In present day, when everything goes online why printing process does not go online? It is answered by HP manufacturers by developing ePrint process. This makes the work more easier than before and quickly. There is no need to worry about security as it is a cloud based service. It allows the users to take the prints even though they are in remote places, but it is necessary to have internet connection. This is possible by either mailing the data or even by taking a picture and sending it to the HP printer. In this process if there are any queries then they will be solved by a call on hp printer support phone number (+1-844-585-4521).
How to setup an HP ePrint?
In order to take printouts with the help of online, in an HP printer it is essential to have HP ePrint installed in it. The process of installing HP ePrint on to the devices is quick and users can take hp printer support in order to avoid hp Printer problems.
- The first and the foremost step is the verification process where all the setup requirements are verified.
- It is essential that HP printer should be in a position that it supports HP ePrint service which can be checked by the presence of HP ePrint logo or icon in the control panel.
- The next thing is to check whether the PC is connected to t he wireless or wired network.
- The next step involves downloading of HP ePrint and then installing it and the process of it is as below.
- In order to download the HP ePrint it is essential to visit the official website, search and click on the download button only after selecting operating system.
- Next save the file on the PC and then double click on it then agree to the licence agreement and the installation process starts.
- In the third step it is essential to register in the HP ePrint software by going to the file menu.
- Now just click on the print option and select HP ePrint + JetAdvantage option.
- Now click on HP ePrint Registration when the dialogue box appears, where the user need to give the details of email id.
- Then as per the instructions go to the email and get the pin, now enter it in the given space after that click on next to continue.
- Once OK button is clicked registration process is completed.
- The final or fourth step involves printing with through HP ePrint for testing purpose.
- Now it is essential to enter the email address of the printer in the given field, and write the required subject.
- Then attach the data which need to be printed without exceeding the size file of 10 MB and 10 documents.
- Check the resolution and send the mail.