Printers are most essential device for printing the documents, and are used for various purposes. There are many printers and models are available to use it in various places as per the requirement. Though not always there will be some issues encountered at times. These issues can easily solved by the users only. These issues can be resolved by following some simple troubleshooting steps as per the issue. Each issue will have different steps to be followed in order to solve them. In case if user is not able to resolve these issues, hp computer support team will help in solving it. HP computer tech support team will provide assistance instantly only when dialed on hp computer support number (+1-844-335-9333) for help.
Process to resolve HP desktop not found error
When user starts printing the important files and suddenly a message pops-up. The message says that the printer which is to the PC or laptop is not found. This message is displayed even though printer and the desktop or laptops are connected perfectly. So to resolve this issue some simple trouble shooting steps are required to follow, by which issue is solved in few minutes. The following are the steps to solve the error message.
- In the first step it is essential to test the hard drive which is done by plugging AC adapter into the PC.
- Then press by holding ‘power button’ for few seconds till it gets turn off.
- Then immediately tap “f10” key at the same time hold on power button, so that it gets turn on and a screen is visible.
- Now BIOS Setup utility wizard is displayed and user needs to press right arrow key to choose “tools menu”.
- Then select “Hard drive self test” after that press enter to start executing the test.
- In the second step Master Boot Record (MBR) is repaired, by inserting Windows Disc in DVD or CD player.
- Now by pressing power button for few seconds, PC gets switched off.
- Then tap power button to turn on the PC.
- Now press enter key to boot from CD and then move on to “Windows setup menu” to press “R” key from keyboard.
- So that recovery console gets started.
- Now move on to C:\>prompt after that type “FIXMBR” command and enter to continue.
- Now press “Y” from keyboard and enter , so that a new MBR gets started.
- Once completed it is essential to restart the PC and tap power button.
- In this last step it is essential to reinstall the system.
- Then check if the issue still persists or is it resolved.
All the above steps will definitely resolve the issue. These steps are from the hp computer support team only. In case if the issue still continues to be found, the best way is to approach hp computer support number (+1-844-335-9333). HP technical team will provide best hp computer service and resolve the issue in few minutes.