HP Office Jet Pro is one of the best scanners, which scans effectively by covering all the minute things also. Scanning will be perfect without any defects using this device. Once the device is being used, there comes many up gradations, to be done for the better results, it can be either in software or hardware. In hardware, it not essential unless users thinks it is important for them, but in software it’s quite highly important. In the same way, MAC OS for HP Office Jet Pro need to be updated whenever it is required though not all the time. So it is required to update it from Mavericks 10.9 to Yosemite 10.10 for the better scanning results.
In the process of upgrading the MAC OS software from 10.9 versions to 10.10 some of the technical issues arise. These hp printer problems can be solved upon the help provided from hp printer support team. In this case hp printer help is provided by the experts when called on hp printer support phone number (+1-844-585-4521). However, the users who wish to resolve the issue on their own can follow the below mentioned steps if they don’t wish to take technical support at first.
Process of fixing HP Office Jet Pro Scanning Issues
The up gradation of software creates issues in scanning only, but not in the printing. So the printing process runs as usual, while scanning annoys the users. Here is the step-by-step process to fix HP office Jet Pro scanning issues as a result of upgrading to Mac OS X.
- The first step in this process involves, resetting the print system and then open system preference, by just clicking on “Apple icon” using menu to select.
- Now go to the ‘Print & Scan/ Fax’ option present in the hardware tab and open it.
- As the dialogue box opens select the option of “Reset Printing system”, using right click.
- Now it’s essential to enter name along with password in the given fields and click on ‘Ok’ button.
- Then it is required to repair the disk permissions which can be done by opening ‘Application’ icon and then with a click on ‘Utilities’ icon.
- In the ‘disk utility’ wizard, go to the hard drive section from where “repair disk permissions” option.
- Once the repair is completed, it is required to reboot the desktop and download all the latest drivers.
- Then go to the “Print & Scan” settings and select “add printer or scanner”, icon to select the printer type.
- In case if the printer is not found then it is required to “Air Printer” driver.
- Then click “OK” button to fix the issue.
All the above steps when followed correctly will resolve the issue, in case if it is not solved and still hp printer error exists then need to take the help of hp printer support phone number (+1-844-585-4521). Technicians are available to help instantly hp printer support 24 x 7. So resolve the issue with the help of HP technical team.