HP Deskjet 5525 is a device which can print, scan and copy your documents in it. It is an all-in-one device. The process of scanning in HP Deskjet 5525 printer provides you hp scanner support, to scan directly to an inserted memory card. You can scan and attach the document or photo along with an email and then you can scan wirelessly to your computer. Here, providing some hp scanner help, we are stating the steps one by one to directly copy email a scanned document or attachment with an HP Deskjet 5525 Printer.
How to set up the printer?
- Press the main power button of your printer, and then click on the power button located in the printer.
- Open the printer and get access to its flatbed scanner.
- It is essential to set up your document or photo facing down in the printer for the scan.
How to connect the Printer to the Network?
- Click on the setting options.
- Then tap on the ‘Wireless Setup Wizard’. You will find this option after scrolling down on your screen.
- Network SSID menu is highly recommendable for users. Don’t forget to select this option.
- Wireless passcode is highly sensitive in nature. So you should be very careful while entering the passcode.
- After that, you are required to confirm the settings you have done above. Click the OK button to confirm the settings.
- Then a confirmation message will appear. Click View to see that.
How to scan an email?
- HP printer needs a recognizable e-mail address, in order to the email function work properly. Register on it first so that you can have a HP ePrint e-mail address. First, register your printer with HP Connected or HP ePrint. If you don’t do that then you can face some hp scanner problems.
- For this to work, check your Internet connection. Your home or work network should be connected to the Internet which is working properly. The printer will need a good internet connection and it will use the ePrint server.
- Start from the home screen from the printer’s touch screen panel and scroll right until you find scan. Click on ‘Scan’ and select E-mail under Scan to.
- Now you have to configure the output settings. Click on the ‘Settings’ button. Select the Type to either Photo or document. Set the resolution also.
- Just like you send normal e-mails, you have to input the recipient’s e—mail address in the ‘To’ field.
- Your document or photo will be scanned after that and automatically it is sent to the entered recipients.
If you follow these steps then there will be no hp scanner error.
The question which arises after all this is “Why you should choose HP scanner’s technical support?” The best qualities of HP companies are that they are servicing, giving hp scanner support and helping their customers 24/7. They have their support helpline number which delivers services to thousands of users around the world with hundred per cent guaranteed results. The hp scanner support phone number (+1-844-585-4521) is always available for their users. They let their users experience an outstanding HP tech support solution. They deliver their services to their customers in high quality. Service rates are